Monday, November 16, 2009

Sarcastic Hermit All knowing Yankee

A little about me, I come from a traditional loud, sarcastic, hermit, all knowing Yankee family. I should say traditional in a sense that it’s my norm. My parent’s idea of a good time is running through the speed dial thinning what little friends they have by, punching holes in their dreams, their self esteem and life choices, as if they have positive close personal relationships to spare. With their wounded self worth, they now pack their bags to go on the guilt trip they are about to endure, due to lack of visits, respect, and value on the oh so strong "friendship". The bitterness toward my loving parents will carry on through out this blog. I am marring a very southern Texan man, so the wedding will have translators to decipher the thick apposing accents. I have ADD which I figure would come in handy for a some what entertaining blog. It is a super hero power in my eyes, I can sit in a corner booth and pick up almost every tables conversations, then I can relay to you what each person was wearing what they were eating and how many refills they had. All while eating and upholding intriguing conversations with whom ever I'm dining with. This skill would come in pretty handy if I were to witness a robbery. There is a flaw to this super hero power, at said robbery, I would be infatuated with the robbers sparkly shoe laces and even in the panic of possible being shot by the deadbeat loser robbing this lame gas station, I couldn't tell you any other trait about him but his sparkly shoe laces. I value my honest yet crude sense of humor, and bad spelling. I love comments! As long as there are no nude pictures, I will not delete your comment. Freely love or hate me... Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment